About EAPL Student
EAPL-S is a subdivision of the European Association of Psychology and Law, and aims to provide students a cohesive, well-maintained, and excitingly innovative student society. You can visit the website of the EAPL-S here: https://eaplstudent.com/
By building bridges between students and professionals in psychology and/or law throughout the world, EAPL-S hopes to support the students of today and the scientific community of tomorrow.
To do this, the EAPL-S will:
- Provide opportunities for students to network within psychology and law
- Establish student-oriented incentives at related conferences and events
- Provide funding opportunities to increase student mobility and research internationally
- Encourage collaborations between students
- Encourage collaborations between established researchers and students
- Provide resources to attract students to Psychology/Law
If you are a motivated student in any field related to Psychology and Law, join us today!